//tentenot?
#life
Sunday, March 16, 2014 @ 12:42 AM | 0 Comments

This time frankly speaking just sentap tak nangis pun :D

I've watched 2 Hindustani movies today with my beloved housemates and I've learnt that

If you're destined to be together, you will be together. maybe this is not the perfect time for both of you, it could be the next 10 years, 20 years or another thousands years, still you will be end up together

Life in Seremban quite okay..
Hopefully boleh kekal okay forever insyaAllah


Older Post | Newer Post

Hello don't forget to leave your footprints on my tagboard below ❤

TYPO QUEEN, do like and follow me.



Wish List
Study abroad
Korea
BTS Concert
Meet BTS
BTS in Korea
Experienced 4 seasons
Paris

1 Online Users


Story About Addiction Bumblebee






This template was created by FaqihahHusni.
Doodle by Honey Pies
Best view in Google Chrome