//tentenot?
Hello November.
Friday, November 2, 2012 @ 12:18 AM | 0 Comments

hi and assalammualaikum.

this is mak jemah 2.0

Hey its November!
I am too busy with my stuffs and really don't have perfect time for me to updating this and updating that. If you know what I mean :p

Well its been 2 weeks on the sem break and this holiday not really meant for me. After all I am having a great raya haji w family and friends.

Dah kau ckp mat salleh.

***

So sekarang aku just menganggur bersama kucing kucingan (tigermok, mekto and uteh) for a while. Almaklumlah dah lama tak having quality time dgn my baby2 tu kan. And on this 11th I got MUET and hopefully semua akan berjalan dengan lancar and smooth mcm speaking haritu. HOPEFULLY teacher Lily tu baik orgnya. Phew but I really enjoyed on the session. 15th keluaq result final exam for first sem. Mintak mintak paling minimum 3.0 cgpa. Kalau tak, kalau tak, kalau tak. Hmmm mmg malang nasib aku :\

Tu je. Just enjoy the pictures :)


abah and mama atotototoqq

siblingss

jgn tny kenapa aku  terpaksa pakai inner hitam.  sungguh sadis.



meet nek ngah c;

meet my superwomen

best dengar cita nek ngah masa p dok London haritu

dua ketul manusia tu are my brothers 

tetiba letak gambar ni -.-

Sila masuk meminang saya.
Amigos.



Older Post | Newer Post

Hello don't forget to leave your footprints on my tagboard below ❤

TYPO QUEEN, do like and follow me.



Wish List
Study abroad
Korea
BTS Concert
Meet BTS
BTS in Korea
Experienced 4 seasons
Paris

1 Online Users


Story About Addiction Bumblebee






This template was created by FaqihahHusni.
Doodle by Honey Pies
Best view in Google Chrome