//tentenot?
I'm serious bebeh♥
Friday, September 16, 2011 @ 4:19 PM | 0 Comments

It's been said and done. 
Every beautiful thought's been already sung, and I guess right now here's another one. 
So your melody, will play on and on, with the best of them. 
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, 
incredible- a centerfold miracle, lyrical.

 You've saved my life again.

Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony. There's no way to describe what you do to me, you just do to me.
What you do? 
And it feels like I've been rescued. 
I've been set free, I am hypnotized by your destiny. 
You are magical, lyrical, beautiful.

You are, and I want you to know baby
I, I love you like a love song and I keep hittin repeat it.

No one compares, you stand alone to every record I own.
Music to my heart that's what you are, a song that goes on and on

I love you, like a love song baby 




click here: saja syiok :)




Older Post | Newer Post

Hello don't forget to leave your footprints on my tagboard below ❤

TYPO QUEEN, do like and follow me.



Wish List
Study abroad
Korea
BTS Concert
Meet BTS
BTS in Korea
Experienced 4 seasons
Paris

1 Online Users


Story About Addiction Bumblebee






This template was created by FaqihahHusni.
Doodle by Honey Pies
Best view in Google Chrome